Sunday, July 29, 2007

Update and Limited Edition of Snow Crash

I don't have any reviews this weekend, unfortunately. Currently I'm reading a historical fiction/adventure novel called Birds of Prey by Wilbur Smith, so I won't be reviewing that one since this is a speculative fiction site. After that, I'll probably read either Tigana by Guy Gavriel Kay or Pandora's Star by Peter Hamilton, unless my copy of Red Seas Under Red Skies, the newest Gentleman Bastard book by Scott Lynch, is here by then, of course! Red Seas Under Red Skies is out in the United States August 1, so the wait for that is almost over. I'm going to order at least one more book off my wish list with it, perhaps Children of Hurin. Too many books, too little money (and time).

Subterranean Press announced today that they will be releasing a limited edition version of Neal Stephenson's Snow Crash. The limited edition copy is $150 and the lettered edition is $500.

No comments: