Thursday, October 11, 2007

New Signed Malazan Books!




Last week I received a personalized copy of Midnight Tides and an autographed copy of The Bonehunters I bought from from The Signed Page, one of my favorite recent discoveries. Both are first edition hardcovers. I was psyched, especially since even though I have a few autographed books, I didn't have any that are personalized. Authors don't come to Maine for signings very often since it's not a very populated area.

There are still a few signed copies of both Midnight Tides and The Bonehunters available on The Signed Page (although not very many). Also, there are some signed copies of The Bonehunters trade paperback available for only $5. That's much cheaper than buying a copy of the book in a bookstore, making it a great deal. I almost wish I'd seen that one before ordering my hardcover copy (almost, since I have the whole series in hardcover so far).

No comments: