Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Update

Yikes! I didn't realize it had been so long since I had posted here until a couple of hours ago. With the holiday and starting a new job, the time has just flown by.

I still have reviews on the rest of the books in the Pit Dragon trilogy to write. Unfortunately, it takes me nearly as long to write the review as it does to read a book of that size since I read it over and over and revise it about 50 times. So I haven't written those yet with the amount of spare time I've had lately.

After I finish The Winter King, I'll probably read either the new novel by Diana Pharoah Francis's new novel, The Cipher, or one of C.S. Friedman's novels. Or maybe I'll read The Children of Hurin since I'd like to read that before this year is over.

I'm indecisive, so I'm open to hearing preferences or other suggestions for what to read next. A lot of the books I have and have yet to read should be in my "to read" section in my Good Reads account (the link for that is to the right toward the bottom of the sections on what I'm reading, links, etc.). So feel free to leave a comment about what you'd like reviewed in the near future!

No comments: