Wednesday, January 16, 2008

January 2008 New Releases

There are some books that just came out this month that sound rather interesting so I thought I'd just make a brief list of some of January's new releases. (Some of these books may already be out or not yet be out in other countries.) I know a few good ones are coming out in March as well so I'm also going to make a February/March list soon.

The following all came out this month or will be coming out later this month.

Breath and Bone (#2 Lighthouse Duology) by Carol Berg

Shadowbridge by Gregory Frost

Inside Straight (Wild Cards) edited by George R.R. Martin (January 22, 2008)

Hunter's Run by George R.R. Martin, Gardner Dozois, Daniel Abraham
Renegade's Magic (The Soldier Son Trilogy, Book 3) by Robin Hobb

Debatable Space by Philip Palmer

I haven't read any of these yet, but I may have to remedy that. I really enjoyed the first book in Carol Berg's Lighthouse Duology, the new Wild Cards book sounds like a lot of fun, and Robin Hobb is one of my favorite authors (I've been waiting for the last book in The Soldier Son trilogy so I could read the whole thing back to back).

No comments: