Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Vote for Your Favorite Review Site

And, no, it doesn't have to be this one. ;) Once again, the Preditors and Editors Readers' Poll for best review site is open. It will be until January 14.

I was really surprised to see several of my favorites missing from the list and I wish I could add them all. It seems like a lot of the ones that were on there last year are missing, at least so far. Maybe I just caught it late last year after just about everyone had already voted.

2 comments:

orannia said...

Oh, thank you for the heads up. Off to look :)

Kristen said...

Orannia - Have fun! I was glad to see more of my favorites were up there today. There were two I desperately wanted to add, but I could only vote for one so I was happy to see the other had been voted for today. :)